Do you take my insurance?
Absolute Kinetics has chosen a cash-based model for our practice. We feel this model is the most efficient and effective way to provide physical therapy services. Here are a few benefits of the cash-based model.
1) We are able to provide full price transparency. You will know exactly what your session costs before you are seen by your therapist, and you will not receive surprise bills months after your visits.
2) The treatment you receive will be based on exactly what the therapist feels is necessary to help you reach your goals, not your insurance company.
3) We are also able to provide you with the individualized attention you need to get the most out of each session with us. Your session will ALWAYS be one-on-one with your therapist. This means you can get all of your questions answered and be provided with a truly individualized plan.
4) This model can save you both time and money. Because we treat patients one-on-one, patients generally need less total visits to reach their goals than in a traditional therapy setting. Also, depending on your insurance plan, you may actually owe less overall by going out-of-network than you would going to an in-network office (we will gladly answer further questions on this, and help you figure out if this may be the case for you!).
5) We are able to provide preventative and maintenance services. Many of our patients are active adults who like to see us for preventative care. We are able to provide these services without worrying about denial from your insurance company.
When coming to an appointment at Absolute Kinetics, you will pay for your physical therapy visits at the time of service. We offer single sessions, as well as packages of 6, 8, or 10 visits at a reduced price per session. You may pay for your services by using cash, a check, a debit/credit card, or with your HSA or FSA.
In some instances, you may personally file for reimbursement from your insurance company. Most insurance companies, with the exception of Medicare, Medicaid, and some HMOs, will provide some reimbursement for services received "out of network". The amount you are reimbursed depends on your plan. We can help you with the process of finding out if you can receive reimbursement, and we use a program called Reimbursify to help you file your claims.
If you have further questions about the cash-based physical therapy model we have chosen, please contact us at email@example.com.